Number of Words: 583
Keyword 'Atkins Cheesecake Recipe': 6
Keyword Density: 1.03
Atkins Cheesecake Recipe
Who says you cannot treat your sweet tooth when you are on a diet? The real secret behind the pursuit of shedding off some pounds is really just to eat in moderation. You need not starve nor deprive yourself instead, proper discipline to control those useless cravings.
Here is a short list of Atkins cheesecake recipe that will not spoil those weight- loss schemes.
Atkins Cheesecake Recipe in a New York Style with Brazil Nut Crust
Ingredients: (for the crust) 2 cups raw Brazil nuts
4 tbsp unsalted butter
2 tsp brown sugar
pinch of cinnamon
pinch of salt
(for the filling) 2 ½ lbs of cream cheese
pinch of salt
5 tbsp granular Splenda
5 tbsp granular Sugar Twin
½ cup sour cream
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 large egg yolks
6 large eggs
1. Raise the oven temperature to 350F. Line the bottom of a 9- inch pan with paper and coat the inside with butter.
2. Spread the Brazil nuts on a baking sheet and roast it for 10- 15 minutes until they are lightly golden. Transfer the Brazil nuts to a food processor and let it be finely chopped. Add the rest of the ingredients then combine. Pat it evenly to a pan then refrigerate.
3. Set the oven temperature to 500F. Beat the cream until smooth in a bowl. Add the sweeteners until they are all combined. Place the egg yolks then the egg, two at a time. Scrape the bowl frequently while mixing.
4. Pour the filling in the refrigerated pan. Bake it for 10 minutes to a 200F heated oven and continue for 1 ½ hours.
5. Transfer it then to a cooling rack. At the end of 5 minutes, run a knife around its outside to loosen it from the pan.
Atkins Cheesecake Recipe in Orange or Lemon Flavor
Ingredients: 1 pound cream cheese
1 cup cream
½ cup Splenda
4 tbsps vanilla
¼ tsp salt
zest of one orange or lemon
1. Set the oven temperature to 350F. Combine all the ingredients in an electric mixer until entirely smooth. Pour it into a 10- inch plate.
2. Bake it for 25 minutes in a 350F heated oven. Turn it down to 300F and bake it for 15- 20 minutes or more.
3. Leave it there for another 5 minutes then take it out and place it on a counter until cool.
Atkins Cheesecake Recipe in a Peanut Butter Filling
Ingredients: 12 oz heavy cream
1/3 cup unsweetened peanut butter
10 artificial sweetener packets
4 oz grated almonds
¼ cup softened butter
1. For the crust- take the grated almonds and mix it with a semi- soft butter until it forms a pasty consistency.
2. Press into pan and bake it for 10 minutes in a 350F heated oven. Take it out when the crust is already brown in color. Let it cool first before filling it with mixture.
3. For the filling- whip the heavy cream with 3 packs of artificial sweetener until it is pretty stiff. Put in all the rest of the ingredients and blend as gently as possible.
4. After mixing in all the ingredients, pour it into cooled crust and put in the fridge for 1- 2 hours.
Actually, some of the Atkins cheesecake recipe has been born out of experimentation. Why not come up with one and share it to other health- conscious out there.