Number of Words: 487
Keyword 'Atkins Bagels and Breads': 5
Keyword Density: 1.03%
Atkins Bagels and Breads
One of the great things about the low- carbohydrate, high- protein diet is that there are plenty of delicious creations that you can prepare for yourself but it does not end up spoiling the program you are following.
Here are recipes of some of the Atkins bagels and breads that are extremely great for breakfast because it is rich in essential vitamins and minerals.
Garlic Toast Crisps
(This is one of the Atkins bagels and breads that are palatably awesome when you pair it with your favorite spreads and dips.)
Ingredients: vegetable oil spray
4 tbsp virgin olive oil
2 tbsp chopped garlic
2 cups Atkins Quick Cuisine Bake Mix
1 tbsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 cup club soda
1. Set the oven temperature to 350F. Grease an 8 by 4 loaf pan with the vegetable oil.
2. In a microwave, set the temperature to high as you place the olive oil and garlic until it turns golden brown in color.
3. Combine the bake mix, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Add the club soda, eggs and 1 tbsp of garlic oil. Mix it all together. Transfer the dough in a prepared pan and bake it for 45 minutes.
4. Let it cool for 20 minutes. Increase the oven temperature to 400F and place the pan with 20 slices of baked dough. Wait until 14 minutes is over.
(This is one of the Atkins bagels and breads that has a European flavor in it that has also develop into a faremake for a deluxe Sunday dinner.)
Ingredients: ½ cup Atkins Quick Cuisine Bake Mix
¼ cup wheat gluten
1 cup whole milk
1 tsp salt
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1. Set the oven temperature to 450F. In a bowl, whisk together the bake mix, gluten, eggs, milk and salt.
2. Pour the vegetable oil in an 8- square baking dish. Place on the middle rack of the oven for about 5 minutes until it is smoking hot.
3. Add the batter and bake if for around 15 minutes. Lower it to 350F and wait for 15 to 20 minutes to cook until the color turns light brown.
Seasoned Bread Crumbs
(This is one of the Atkins bagels and breads that is an excellent mate for hot soups.)
Ingredients: 5 slices Atkins Bakery Country White Bread
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Italian seasoning
¼ tsp kosher salt
¼ tsp black pepper
1. Set the oven temperature to 350F. Cut the bread into 1 inch cubes and spread it in a single on the baking sheet. Bake it for 15 minutes until it is dry but not brown in color. Let it cool for 15 minutes.
2. Mix the bread cubes until they will be turned into fine crumbs in the food processor. Add the cheese, seasoning, salt and pepper.